Reigniting Your Passion for Jesus

• Thread starter Jim Daly with Paul Batura
  • Start date
J

Jim Daly with Paul Batura

I love meeting new believers in Christ. Their faith is so alive and vibrant that it bubbles over into every area of life. They are eager to serve and worship Him at every opportunity.

Do you remember feeling that way?

Unfortunately, many of us lose passion for our faith over time. We get busy with work, children, and household responsibilities, and the fire that once burned bright begins to fade.

If you’re wondering how to keep your passion alive – or to reignite it if it’s gone dull – tune in to our Focus on the Family Broadcast “Reigniting Your Passion for Jesus.” We’re speaking with Kim Meeder, author of the book Revival Rising: Embracing His Transforming Power.

She will help you think about where you are with the Lord and deepen your commitment to Christ through:

• Loving others.
  • Embracing your freedom.
  • Reconnecting with the Holy Spirit.
  • Finding God in ordinary moments every day.

Listen to our full conversation with Kim on your local radio station, online, on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or on our free phone app.

Kim Meeder and her husband, Troy, founded Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch in Oregon. They rescue abused and neglected horses and use them in a therapy program for abused and hurting kids.

Before I close, I’d like to remind you about our end-of-year campaign here at Focus on the Family. Generous friends are matching every donation you make to this ministry. Which means your gift will go twice as far toward rescuing hurting marriages, equipping parents, and giving families hope.

For a gift of any amount, I’ll send you a copy of Kim’s book Revival Rising: Embracing His Transforming Fire and a digital download of the broadcast as a way of saying thank you for touching others with the love of Christ. And if you make a monthly pledge, you’ll also receive member-exclusive benefits. For more information, visit our website or call 1-800-A-FAMILY (232-6459).

The post Reigniting Your Passion for Jesus appeared first on Jim Daly.