This couple chose the beauty of Kishangarh and Jaipur’s Amber Fort for their pre-wedding shoot

A

admin

When long-time family friends Yashmi and Neel decided to take their friendship to the next level, they knew they wanted to celebrate the start of their new journey with a memorable pre wedding photoshoot. WeddingSutra Favorite – Morii gave wings to their dreams by capturing their love against a variety of beguiling backdrops in and around Jaipur.

Yashmi and Neel

Yashmi shares, “Since the day we got officially engaged, both Neel and I were very excited for our pre wedding photoshoot. We wanted it to have grandeur and royalty and yet be intrinsically unique. It was difficult to shortlist the right place as I envisioned shooting against a lake, a palace, and snow. Based on our requirements, Morii suggested Jaipur, and after some research, Jaipur turned out to be the ideal location.”

Yashmi and Neel

Yashmi and Neel

Yashmi and Neel

Yashmi and Neel

Yashmi and Neel

The couple captured distinct and mesmerizing visuals, shooting against myriad spots that included Amber Fort and Kishangarh, a marble dump yard close to the city that has recently captured popular imagination due to its whimsical white backdrops. Yashmi’s billowing red gown and Neel’s sharp black suit painted an ethereal picture of love against the vast white expanse of Kishangarh. They swapped their elegant evening wear for traditional ensembles of white and red for picture-perfect moments amidst the royal ambience and rich architecture of the heritage fort.

Yashmi and Neel

Yashmi and Neel

Yashmi and Neel

Yashmi and Neel

Yashmi and Neel

Yashmi and Neel

Yashmi and Neel

Yashmi and Neel

Recalling their favorite moments of the experience, Yashmi shares, “Shooting at Amber Fort was a surreal feeling, as I felt like we were living in a period drama like Jodha Akbar. The team of Morii ensured they very thoroughly captured our shoots across every location and the beautiful backdrop of the fort. The highlight of our shoot there however was when two foreigners approached us assuming we were models who were part of a professional shoot which made us feel very important and special. The shots at Kishangarh were also unforgettable as the pristine white backdrops gave me the feeling of snow that I always wanted”.

Yashmi and Neel

Yashmi and Neel

She continues, “We loved Morii’s photography and cinematography as it was very crisp and to the point. Our pre-wedding photos turned out to be the best. We loved the way it was captured and enjoyed sharing it with our friends and family. We would highly recommend them to everyone.”

Yashmi and Neel

Yashmi and Neel

Yashmi and Neel

Yashmi and Neel

The couple is all set to tie the knot in December.

Morii

The post This couple chose the beauty of Kishangarh and Jaipur’s Amber Fort for their pre-wedding shoot appeared first on WeddingSutra.