Where to Buy Wholesale Vibrators to Sell at a Profit

J

Jody Allen

‘I want to buy wholesale vibrators to sell at a profit – where do I find them?’.

‘Adult Products’ such as wholesale vibrators are a great product to sell. And not because my mind is in the gutter. Adult products have a tremendous mark-up on their cost, so it really is worthwhile to buy them wholesale (or import them) and re-sell them from 50% to 70% markup on your original cost.

When you think that most fashion items only have a markup price of up to 25% (if that!) – Adult Products are less work for more money! Plus, sex sells! And the adult product industry is booming!

In fact, the sex toy industry is a $15 BILLION dollar yearly industry and it is growing every year.

7 Best Places for a Dirty Weekend in Sydney

But, where can you buy wholesale vibrators or adult toys in bulk for an affordable price?

Well, today I will help you with that. All the locations below will sell to you at a wholesale price, and if you are willing to take the chance and import them (especially from China), you will make up to 300% profit on the products you sell.

If you stay with the ‘safer’ – get them from Australia. You will pay a bit more but will get your product sooner. If you are more game and want more profit, go overseas. We have lists of where to buy both! There are advantages and disadvantages to buying vibrators wholesale both here and overseas.

Remember that some wholesale suppliers do require you to have an ABN to purchase wholesale, so I have included some retailers in the list for people who are wanting to get started by dipping their toe in the water!

More Reading: Free List of Wholesale Suppliers for Your New Small Business

Table of Contents:​

1. Adult Products are not just vibrators
  2. How to Start a Small Business in the Sex Toy Industry?
  3. Set up Your Own Adult Product Online Store
  4. White Label Adult Websites
  5. Choosing What Adult Products to Buy and Sell
  6. White Label Sex Toys
  7. Design and Manufacture Your Own Sex Toys
  8. Finding Your Adult Industry Niche
  9. Posting and Packaging Your Sex Toys
  10. Pricing Your Sex Toys for Resale
  11. I Can’t Afford to Buy Product Up Front!
  12. List of Adult Toy Wholesalers
  13. 10 Best Adult Toy Deals from Aliexpress
woman holding vibrator 1 | Stay at Home Mum.com.au

1. Adult Products Are Not Just Vibrators​

But before we start, adult products don’t just stop at vibrators. There is a whole adult industry out there with many different facets.

Just some ideas on wholesale adult products include:

More Reading: 40+ People Share Stories to Describe What a Vagina Tastes Like

What Will My Vagina Look Like After Birth | Stay at Home Mum

2. How to Start your Small Business in the Sex Toy Industry?

First of all, you need to find some adult products to sell. Below I have listed all the sellers of wholesale vibrators, both in Australia and overseas that are reputable. Do your research and find the best price and quality that you are looking for. Set a budget for your new business, and buy a few of each product to sample for quality.

Think about whether you want to go with luxe products or cheaper products that are more affordable for your potential clients.

Once you have a small collection of products that you are happy with (and I’ve listed the wholesale distributors below) – the next step is to create a Facebook Page to advertise your wares. If you want to go into it seriously, think of a business name, register your domain and grab the business name (all the details are in the ebook below if you need more information). Starting out small is all good, but you still need enough product to be able to service your clients if they buy. Customers don’t want to have to wait six weeks for a shipment to arrive from overseas.

Make sure you take good photographs of the goods, and a rip-roaring write up about each is also great.

Other ideas to market your new business include:

• Have a Sex Toy Party
  • Host a Hens Night
  • Do a Sex Toy Party Planning Business
  • Be you local ‘Vibrator’ lady
  • Think of unique ways to market your products, fundraisers for example.
Yema Big Thick Dildo | Stay at Home Mum

Thick Jelly Vibrator from Aliexpress, only US$14.61

3. Set Up Your Own Adult Product Based Online Store

Adult products lend themselves to being purchased online due to their anonymous nature. So think about starting an online store! There are a few platforms that make starting a store really easy – and each has pros and cons. The most popular online store platforms include:

To read about each one to decide which is right for you, check out our article on ‘The Best Online Platforms to...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.