redvisionglobal

Feb 3, 2023
REDVision Global offers a range of mutual fund software for distributors in India, including a back-office platform, portfolio management system, and mobile apps for client engagement. Their software is known for its robust features and user-friendly interface. For more information, visit https://www.redvisionglobal.com/

There is a famous Ben Franklin quote, who said something which perfectly fits the rapidly evolving landscape of today’s business. He said “When you’re finished changing, you’re finished”

Let me begin by asking all the MFDs a very basic question, how many of you feel that there is a gap between the potential your business has and the actual performance of your business? I am sure the majority will answer a “YES”, indicating most MFDs believe that there is a gap between what they can achieve and what they are achieving.
But, why despite tremendous growth in the size of the mutual fund industry, the income of Mutual fund (MF) distributors has grown at a tepid pace. It is a clear indication that Indian MF distributors are lacking behind somewhere. And if you want the answer as to how to fill this gap or how to bridge this gap, or where MFDs are lacking, then let me give you some food for thought.