Utsavi and Siddharth’s Platinum Love Story

A

admin

For US-based Utsavi Bhimani, a Mental Health Professional, and Dr. Siddharth Patel who works as the Principal Scientist at the acclaimed Senda Bioscience, it had never been easy balancing the rigors of their busy work-study schedule with a social life. When their mutual friends encouraged them to give each other a chance, they were understandably skeptical of taking the leap. While most people bond over the likes of food and music, Utsavi and Siddharth’s very first tete-a-tete covered topics like their fields of research, further studies and ambitions, political views, and approach to life. They felt an effortless comfort in each other’s company, and felt grateful that they could be their true selves and be appreciated for it. Who would have thought that their demanding professional lives, the very thing they thought would be a deterrent, would end up sparking a kinship and eventually a lasting relationship with their perfect partner?

Utsavi, who juggles full-time work with her ongoing Ph.D., looks to Siddharth for inspiration that keeps her going through the most challenging days. She shares, “Siddharth makes me feel at home and in my element, even when he isn’t around me. We were pursuing study/work in different parts of the US when we first met and had long days with little opportunity to talk. It was Siddharth who got me through the most trying of days. More than trying to solve my problems, he was always there to listen, and that made me feel loved and comforted. Whether it was finding a few minutes to talk on the busiest of days, or showing up for important occasions, he constantly found ways to show me that he always had my back. Once when I hit a dead end with my thesis and could not see the way forward, he lovingly first calmed me down before offering his expertise, being from a research-based field as well, to bring me back on track. Not only does he cheer me towards every next goal I set my eyes on wholeheartedly, but he also creates a safe space for me to unravel, break down and talk about my fears. He always pushes me out of my comfort zone, urging me to dream bigger and aim higher, and today, I am on track to get my Ph.D. and fulfill my lifelong dream!

Siddharth on the other hand is grateful to Utsavi for always being by his side through every moment big or small. He shares, “My work sure is demanding, but it is a big part of who I am, and it is not always easy to keep going strong. Utsavi is my loudest cheerleader, motivator, sounding board, and when I need it, my ranting buddy, all wrapped into one! My work, my interests, even my outlook towards life are not everyone’s cup of tea, and she makes me feel loved, even when I am not easy to love. I have a tendency to look at my project details too closely, and can often get mental blocks. Even though our fields of research are different, she takes an interest in what I do, so she can help me navigate any problems and find solutions in newer ways, and that effort she puts in never fails to amaze me. She always gives my dreams and ambitions the same importance as her own. From staying apart to now tackling life together side by side, we have had a long journey, and every day my life is a little better because of her.

Rare is the love that is emboldened by gratitude for each other through every moment, and Utsavi and Siddharth’s relationship is a testament to that, fittingly celebrated by Platinum Love Bands, made from the strongest metal on Earth.

The post Utsavi and Siddharth’s Platinum Love Story appeared first on WeddingSutra.